Apply for
VISA to Malaysia
Sri Lanka

With reference (VDR)
If you wish to visit Malaysia for a VDR With Reference Visa, you must obtain a visa prior to entry if you come from a country with a visa requirement for entering Malaysia.

The following category has to apply for VDR in order to enter Malaysia

Employment Pass Expatriate
Dependent Pass - Family member who come as a dependent to
Social Visit Pass (Temporary Employment) (PL(KS))
Student Pass
Professional Visit Pass (Plik)

Please refer the websites given below before proceeding to apply for your visa.

Click here

Click here